Sunday, June 15, 2008

SATURDAY=WORK DAY


All play and no work makes for a lot of crap that needs to get done! So we "done it" on Saturday... all day. And now it's all done. Okay, that's not true, I wish it was all done, but I have to be happy with some of it being done. I do know this much, I'm done in for a couple of days after working in our monster yard. Let me know what you think. It needs to look awesome so that when we list it for sale (that's right, we're selling the house) people will drive up and think, "Wow! This place looks pretty nice." I have to admit that aside from the crushing pain that follows a full day of yard work around here, I will really miss this beautiful yard and neighborhood. And the inside of the house will be exactly as I would have liked it to be for the six years we've lived here. I get to take all the memories though, and wherever we end up, will be the right place for us.

Front porch and half of the flower bed

Chard, pumpkin and the little waterfall in our garden.

1 comments:

Jenifer said...

Looks awesome! I bet that felt good to get done. Isn't it awful that we get our houses all done up for someone else? By the time the house is ready to be put up for sale, you just want to keep it!