Saturday, June 28, 2008

"LARS"

So there are many things I could blog about tonight. A lot has happened over the past week. But, I'm going to talk about Lars. I thought about listing all the reasons why Lars affected me so profoundly, but I decided that a family blog wasn't the place to do that. I guess what I will say, is that, if you want to feel better about the world around you, and you need to feel like there is still a sense of community and understanding, and you need to know that there are still movies being made for reasons other than for big money... rent "Lars and the Real Girl."

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

Hmmm you've got me thinking. I'll have to check it out. Is it one my kids can watch? Or should I do it without them?

Kim Bringhurst said...

It's PG-13, but after Jeff and I watched, we couldn't figure out why. We would definitely let our kids watch, if they didn't get bored.

Nathan W said...

I like Metallica too but he does not "profoundly" affect me. Oh well to each their own!?!?