Sunday, June 8, 2008

BABIES, BIRTHDAYS, AND BEDROOMS

Whew! What a crazy week we've had! Devin and Addy had their new baby Jacoby on Tuesday, and it took us till Friday to finally see him. Of course my good intentions of getting some cute photos of him remained just that... good intentions. As soon as I get some pics, I will post them. You'll have to take my word that he is FREAKING adorable!!!

So not only did we celebrate a new baby this week, but also had a couple of birthday parties to attend. Our neice and cousin Beka turned 13 this week and we all had a great time celebrating with her at a local bowling alley on Friday night. The extended family took three lanes in all. Some highlights were the black lights which made our teeth, clothes and underwear glow in the dark! And the french fries were delicious and homemade! Yum. After bowling, a few of the late-nighters went to Sizzler for dinner. Once again I only got a couple of pics of the whole thing... yes, I'm still getting used to being the photographer in the family... that has always been Jeff's job.



On Saturday Kaylee had a birthday party for her friend Alyssa at Murray Park. They went swimming and reportedly had a great time.



Finally, Jeff finished up the rest of the master bathroom this weekend, and I got the master bedroom painted and decorated the way I wanted it. The only thing left to do is have the new carpet installed. I got some pretty cool stuff at a yard sale last weekend, held by Desert Point Builders, one of our clients. They were liquidating furniture and decor from some of their model homes at great prices! I would have gone crazy, except Jeff was with me :( so I had to control myself.



All in all a busy week with a lot to show for it, so I'm happy.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I'll bet your house looks so different! That's fun that you can make it yours!

Jenifer said...

My babies are in that picture!!!! I miss them! Sounds like a great week. House is looking great!

Kim Bringhurst said...

I took that pic with you in mind Jen. Your girls are having a great time!

Jenifer said...

Just noticed crazy Uncle Jeff in the background in that picture:)