Friday, August 1, 2008

GET YOUR GIRL ON



One of my favorite things about summer is the chance to see out-of-state relatives. Today was one of those days! My mom's youngest sister, Janelle, lives in San Diego, but makes the journey north just about every summer to visit friends and family in Utah. I got the call this morning that an impromptu all girls lunch was in the works and could I make it. Ummm... will it include yummy, eating out food? Will it be just a bunch of girls? Will we get to escape the clutches of laundry, dirty toilets, and farting dogs for several hours? Oh yes, I can make it! We all met at the Desert Edge Brewery (a.k.a. the Pub) in Trolley Square where the sandwiches are delish! It was a pretty good turn out for such short notice. Those present were: Me mum, Devin's wife Addy (who was brave enough to come out with both her little boys in tow), Aunty Janelle, Cousins Stacy and Brenna, cousin Tim's wife Robyn and their cute as a button little girl, and Kaylee and myself. Food, company and conversation were all great. Although I am rarely short on things to run my mouth about, I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking...







Fun day!

1 comments:

Jenifer said...

Looks and sounds fun! Addy is looking awesome, way to go on getting out and about! I love a good girls day out, that is for sure.