Tuesday, August 19, 2008

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

It was quite a weekend we had. We covered many miles in just three days, visited with family, missed visiting with family, cried till it hurt, and laughed till we cried. We learned that Phoenix really IS that hot during the summer, and that Vegas still attracts millions of visitors... even when it feels as hot as Hell (yes, I am referring to the actual place).

Some of the highlights were:

Watching the sunrise from I-15
Flagstaff in summer- it's beautiful!
Dinner with the Woodards
Staying at the Palazzo Hotel in Las Vegas
Blue Man Group show

Thanks to the Woodards for hosting us, yet again!

We've had many people ask what would make us want to visit two of the hottest cities in the U.S. during mid-summer, and if and when I feel like I can talk/blog about the whys, I will do it.

0 comments: