Sunday, August 24, 2008

GAL'S TAG!

My darling daughter Kaylee is such a creative little girl, and she made up a Gal's Tag. Her inspiration came from her dad after he created a guy's only tag and tagged the three other guys he knows that blog. Kaylee tagged me, so here goes...

When was the last time you had a pedicure? Um, before Memorial Day
What is you're favorite drink? Fresh squeezed juice
What's you're fave piece of clothing? My new P.J.s
What's you're fave Holiday? Halloween!
When is you're Birthday(optional)?(month & date only) July 28th
Do you have kids(optional)? Yep- two
One thing that's on you're Bucket List? Live by the ocean
Fave pair of shoes? My Flip flops
What color do you like on you're toes? Anything bright and happy!
How many animals do you have? Me personally? None, but my kids have a lot!
Last Vaca? AZ. and LV.
What 'Theme' is you're room? Jungle?
Do you think this is a stupid tag? No
Do you believe in 'Girl Power'? Amen!
What's you're fave color? Hmmm... green or purple
What color is you're hair? Heinz 57 right now :)
Do you like to wear Make-up? I feel it a necessity at my age!
How much do you weigh(optional)? I hope I weigh less than last week (crossing fingers)
Fave animal? Dog
What is you're fave food? Haagen Dazs
Are you good at Guitar Hero/Rock Band? I'm good at singing the 80' hair band songs.

Now I tag anyone who reads my blog, is a "gal", and wants to have a little fun!

1 comments:

Kaylee said...

Awesome! Thaks for doing it!