Monday, April 21, 2008

"TENDING ROSES"


My book group selection for April was "Tending Roses" by Lisa Wingate (I hope I got the author right). Our group decided we needed a break after reading and discussing some "heavy" selections in months past, so Keri chose what she felt was a light read for April. I absolutely loved this book and would highly recommend it to just about anyone! I felt like I could relate so well to the story and felt so encouraged and uplifted about family traditions and ties after I finished it. Although I shed a few tears while reading, I felt that it was a sweet story with a great message that I must have been in need of. For anyone looking for a great read, try "Tending Roses". You can pick it up at Barnes and Noble for only $6!

1 comments:

Jenifer said...

sounds good to me! I am so thrilled with the stack of books you sent me!