Tuesday, April 1, 2008

BEYOND BELIEF


When something like this happens, it affects me so profoundly. It's beyond my comprehension how a family can even deal with it. I understand that ultimately none of us as parents are in complete control of every situation, and though we may all try our best to keep our kids safe, still, unforeseen tragedy may still strike. But, when it looks like a child's disappearance is at the hands of another human being, it is beyond my belief. I cannot believe there are still some of us who feel that it is okay to violate another's basic rights, to take a person against their will, or change the course of their life. Tonight I am hoping for the best possible outcome for this family, for this little girl. I'm sure any prayers and thoughts will be helpful to all involved.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=2981916

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

Scary! I can't imagine.

Jenifer said...

I just read that they found her body. I feel so sick!

Jenifer said...

New entry please! This one makes me feel too sad.