Sunday, September 7, 2008

OPENING THE FLOODGATES... AND THE INHERENT DANGER THEREIN

So I have been taking a break from blogging. Part of my reasoning for the break was so that I could focus all of my energy on finishing up the house to get it listed for sale. And, that did happen, the house is finally listed!!! But... I've also been thinking of restructuring we4bs inc., and needed some time to think a little more about just that. The blog states, in no uncertain terms, right at the top, that it is the Bringhurst Family blog. And so I've wondered... should I really be filling up blog space with my personal crap? Or should I stick to the basics of Bringhurst family life? It's sort of a weird place to be because I've found it a little therapeutic to put some of my thoughts to writing, yet, I'm not sure the people closest to me (or not so close either) really want to be privy to my irrelevant ramblings, or personal weaknesses. Or maybe I've come to the conclusion that it's all about saving face, ya'll! What it comes down to is this: if I am to retain the blog as we4bs, then I need to blog about the family, and our daily goings on. If I want to continue to mostly blog about yours truly, I should change the name! Or, the third option, I guess, is to keep the current blog, post about the fam, and then also author a separate blog just for me. Sounds pretty heavy. It's a habit of mine to keep things complicated :) Needs a little more time in the think tank, me thinks.

As I did mention, the house is finally listed, and if you want to check out the listing, go to utahrealestate.com (I'm gonna try to link directly) and type in mls listing 829585 in case my linky doesn't work. Hopefully the pictures/slideshow will be added soon!

1 comments:

Jenifer said...

I use my blog for both. Why not? Don't over think it, you'll lose much needed sleep:) Congrats on the house listing.