Sunday, September 21, 2008

DOES THAT MAKE ME BAD?..


Friday night we had tickets to CATS! at Capitol Theater. This is one of the Broadway Across America plays that we've wanted to see. Ummm... I didn't love it. Has anyone else seen CATS!? Did you like it? I spent the whole first half trying to figure out where the whole thing was headed, and liked the second half okay. But it was a little strange because I've never been to a Broadway quality production that I didn't totally love. I kept asking myself questions like, "How can this be one of the longest running Broadway productions?" And, "Am I the only one here that doesn't get it?" At intermission I switched seats with Jeff because I was sitting behind the tallest elderly lady I've ever seen, with the fullest, thickest, poofiest head of elderly lady hair. I thought a better view might improve things. Moving seats did improve my view, but sadly, did not improve my ability to grasp the point of the whole thing.

Maybe it's just me?

1 comments:

Jenifer said...

Of course you had to sit behind Amazon Grandma:) I've never seen cats. I've only seen the SNL skit or whoever did it.