Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT


Have you seen it? I have. Just got home in fact. And I'll just say this... so I won't be the spoiler... This was the first time EVER that I have liked the movie better than the original book, play, or musical. I read the book way back before the whole Twilight mania thing took hold and I didn't love it enough to finish the series. Blasphemy, I KNOW!!! But my kids have read all four books and although they were not standing in line all night, wearing "Team Edward" shirts, excited for the movie, they did want to see it. And since Jeff had the afternoon off we thought, heh, why not? We saw the 1:30 show mostly because anything later was basically sold out. It was still kind of a frenzied atmosphere at the old Jordan Commons, and the only thing further I will say is... if you plan to see Twilight this weekend anywhere in Utah, don't wait till you are on the verge of peeing in your pants to find a ladies restroom! Because there will be gobs of people, and there's just no dignity in having to shove old ladies and little girls out of the way to get to a stall in time.

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

Haven't seen it yet, maybe next week when the madness dies down. My friend went at 12:01 last night! She liked it too.

LP, Staci & Cooper Swainston said...

i must say, i liked the movie better too.