Wednesday, January 30, 2008

BFFs


I've been thinking today how important it is to have good friends. I have friends from all different walks of life, and I treasure each one of them. Some of my friends have been around for 30 years or more! In my previous post I talked about how much I enjoy my book group, and had a great time with them last night, but I thought today about how excited I was to get home after the meeting. I was excited to see Jeff and the kids. I was excited to hear what they'd been up to while I was gone and to hear how Kaylee had missed me (she always says she misses me). I was excited to hear from Brit what new facts he'd learned about Corvettes (his absolute favorite car), and I knew that Jeff would say he's glad I'm home and hopes I had a good time. And as I lay in bed last night thinking about the day, it occured to me... my family are my best friends! We know each other better than anyone else, we have fun together, we miss each other when we are apart, and most of all, we are always there no matter what! Yes, it's true- Jeff, Brit, and Kaylee are my best friends forever!

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

I totally agree. Isn't it funny how we don't realize it until we REALLY think about it? My family would also be my BFF. :]

Kaylee said...

BFF's for ever!!