Thursday, January 17, 2008

SNAKES & SNAILS & PUPPY DOG TAILS...




...that's what little boys are made of. My siblings have been busily adding to our family tree in 2007-2008. Kara and Robb welcomed new baby Daniel on January 10th, 2008, at approx. 3pm. Congrats to the new proud parents and to his big brothers Mitchell and Isaac! I finally got to see him today (and get a pic) because I had a terrible cold last week and didn't want to bring my germs to the hospital. He is such a sweet, quiet, mellow baby. A blessing for Kara I think, now that she is mama to three boys.

This past August, Clark, Tif and Tiani, were able to welcome their little miracle, baby Samuel to be a part of their family! Isn't adoption grand? One day they were a family of three... the next day, out of the blue... they were four! You can see from his picture that his cheeks have a permanent rosy glow from millions of kisses.

But wait, we're not finished yet! Devin and Addy got the news today that their next baby, due at the end of May, will be a boy! No word yet on Joe and Keely's baby, due in summer 2008, but the outcome seems obvious at this point. So many boys! Kaylee and Tiani love all their cousins but were wishing for more girls I think. I agree that a little more sugar and spice wouldn't hurt. I guess we girls will keep our fingers crossed for Kyler to have a sister. Congratulations to everyone!

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

What cute little boys! I was just thinking about Kara, wondering if she had the baby yet. I'm glad she is doing well. Samuel is a cutie! He looks like a lot of fun. Hope you get a new niece!

Kim Bringhurst said...

Everyone keep your fingers crossed for a new neice!