Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wii FAT


We got a surprise package this week from a mysterious giver. I'm pretty sure it was Jeff who sent it. Okay, I'm positive it was because when we asked him he said yes, it was him. He's humble like that. In the surprise package was Wii Fit. I'm still trying to figure out his motive and at the same time am thinking I shouldn't post so many pictures. Just remember Jeff... the camera adds ten pounds! So does anyone else have Wii Fit? We didn't even open it for a couple of days, just gave it some wary looks in passing, until Kaylee decided it was time we check it out. The kids have been messing around with it and telling me how fun it is. How I need to make my own Mii and have my fitness assessment done.

I sort of knew it wasn't going to end well before I started, but I guess I was not ready for certain truths to be revealed. According to Wii criteria, I am overweight, under balanced, and have a Wii age of 62 years! That's right, I am older than my own mother. Taking into consideration that this game was created by a race of people who eat little more than rice and fish, and who, primarily get around using pedal power, I still don't see how they can tell me I am 23 years older than my natural age!!! Basically I should have had a dozen or so mammograms, two colonoscopies, and be well past menopause by now. The senior discounts will be nice though.

1 comments:

scott said...

my assesment says i am 23 and should be a pro athlete.