Monday, February 25, 2008

TAGGED AGAIN!

I tagged Kaylee, and she turned around and tagged me again. So I guess I will list a few more things about me.

5) Angie reminded me in her "tag list" of this one... I don't like to shop. If I need to shop for something I will try to do it on a day and time when I know the store will not be crowded. And it's not crowds that bothers me, it's the shopping part. Weird.

6) I've never had a cavity or filling. It has nothing to do with my personal dental hygeine routine, I'm told, it's just plain luck.

7) I didn't want to have kids! But not because I didn't like kids, I just wasn't sure I could be a good enough mom, so I didn't think it was fair to have kids for selfish reasons, and then ruin their lives. Yes, I know, it sounds kinda crazy... but now you can see my point :). Follow up to that: I love being a mom, and love raising my kids, and they seem to be generally "ok" with my skills (or lack thereof). So it's all good.

8) Sometimes in winter I take up to three hot baths a day to stay warm.

There you go Kaylee... more stuff about me.

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

I thought you hated shopping because you don't like to see people:] you seemed to enjoy it here! And you are a fab mom.

Kim Bringhurst said...

exactly! and thank you

Jenifer said...

i'm waiting for vacation pics! getting impatient!