Saturday, March 15, 2008

A BLOGGER'S NIGHTMARE!!!

Yesterday I spent four hours creating my post on our Carribean cruise. I downloaded tons of pics, wrote cute and witty (or at least I thought so) captions, and then it crashed! I guess I put too much info in one post or something because I can't even go in and edit it anymore!!!

I'm so frustrated and angry at this point, that I'm just not going to try to recreate it. At least not right away. We did have an amazing time on our Carribean vacation and it has been pretty difficult to get back into everyday life and the cold, snowy weather. Below are a couple of my favorite pics from the cruise... until I feel better they will have to do.




2 comments:

Jenifer said...

Bummer! Cute pics! your boobs look great in the first one! :] CAN'T wait to see more!

Kim Bringhurst said...

Hmmm... if you think mine look great, it's too bad you can't see Jeff's! Haha- jk.