Thursday, December 11, 2008

CHRISTMAS TAG

I was tagged by my sis-in-law (at least I think she meant me) for this really, super-duper, unusually long Christmas tag. I've been a bit more grumpy lately due to a a condition I like to call COLD/PMS Disorder, so it was best for me to wait to do this tag. Otherwise questions 1-30 would have all have the same response: BLAH!

1. WRAPPING PAPER OR GIFT BAG? Both. I use what I have handy.

2. REAL TREE OR ARTIFICIAL? Artificial. Because it has it's roots in Art.

3. WHEN DO YOU PUT UP THE TREE? I TRY to get it up over Thanksgiving weekend.

4. WHEN DO YOU TAKE THE TREE DOWN? I TRY to take it down before summer break starts.

5. DO YOU LIKE EGGNOG? Yes, but I like SilkNog better. It's not so thick.

6. FAVORITE GIFT RECEIVED AS A CHILD? I honestly cannot remember!

7. HARDEST PERSON TO BUY FOR? Jeff. He always buys whatever he wants, whenever he wants it, and leaves the rest of us wondering what we could possibly get him. Stinker!

8. EASIEST PERSON TO BUY FOR? Kaylee. She loves everything!

9. DO YOU HAVE A NATIVITY SCENE? Yes, two. One is a Precious Moments Jeff gave me one year as a gift, the other is carved olive wood from Brazil. Both are cool.

10. MAIL OR EMAIL CHRISTMAS CARDS? Mail.

11. WORST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER RECEIVED? The year my parents gave all of us kids towels and lightbulbs... to prove a point... use your towel more than once, and turn the lights out when leaving the room. Can you imagine a suckier Christmas? Pretty sure we learned our lessons though.

12. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE? I could never choose just one!

13. WHEN DO YOU START SHOPPING FOR CHRISTMAS? As early as January, but mostly sometime in the fall.

14. HAVE YOU EVER RECYCLED A CHRISTMAS GIFT? Absolutely!

15. FAVORITE THING TO EAT AT CHRISTMAS? Sugar cookies. I don't really eat them any other time of year.

16. COLORED OR CLEAR LIGHTS? Both. Clear on the house, colored on the tree.

17. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG? Again, I can't choose just one.

18. TRAVEL OR STAY AT HOME? I've only ever traveled once and it was pretty fun :)

19. CAN YOU NAME ALL OF SANTA'S REINDEER? Sometimes I can't get their stupid names out of my head! Once I hear the song, it's days before I quit replaying it in my mind.

20. ANGEL OR STAR? Bow.

21. OPEN GIFTS ON CHRISTMAS EVE OR MORNING? Both.

22. MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT THIS TIME OF YEAR? Traffic.

23. FAVORITE ORNAMENT OR THEME COLOR? I love them all.

24. FAVORITE FOOD FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER? Crepes are a Swensen tradition that I love.

25. WHAT DO I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR? Well I know I DON'T want towels and lightbulbs!

26. WHITE OR WARM CHRISTMAS? Mmmmm... our warm Christmas last year was really nice. But if I can't have warm, I'd rather have snow for Christmas rather than just cold.

27. FAVORITE THING ABOUT CHRISTMAS? How Christmas brings out the sweet in people.

28. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS TRADITION? One of my favorites is making treats with kids for all our neighbors.

29. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS LOCATION? Anywhere as long as my little family is there too.

30. WHO DO YOU TAG? Whoever feels the urge to do a 30 question long Christmas tag!

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

Awww, you're such a great sport! I think PMS is bad enough without adding the cold part.
I really like the towels and light bulb idea. I may steal that this year.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.