Monday, December 8, 2008

ALL DRESSED UP

We decorated the house over Thanksgiving weekend and I am finally posting the pictures...


The tree doesn't really have a theme since we've been collecting decorations for the past 18 years.


Part of my Christmas Village


If ever there were a "shady" side of town in my make-believe little village, this would be it. I'm a little suspicious of the guy in the boat. And you really have to wonder what's in that bag slung over the weary traveler's shoulder!


Over on the other side of town, proper folks are exchanging pleasantries...


...Singing and making snow angels.

I don't have as many decorations as I used to. It's a lot of work to get everything out, but it seems like more work to put them all away after the holidays, so I had to scale back. To be honest... I'd probably still have all of it if my complainy family hadn't given me such a hard time about the tree still being in the family room for Easter. I still don't see the problem!

1 comments:

Jenifer said...

You just can't trust a guy in a boat, can ya? Love the decor, and in this case, less must be more! It looks great! Love the snow angel!!!