Monday, October 20, 2008

CRAZY EIGHTS TAG

I think I've been tagged for this... right Amy? And while I really quite like being tagged, it also reminds me of how boring and small my life is! Crazy sounds right, but crazy threes tag would probably have been just about right! I'll give it my best shot to fill in all eight without having to make stuff up :)

Eight favorite t.v. shows

The Office
My Name Is Earl
CSI (the Las Vegas one)
The First 48
Dr. G Medical Examiner
The Soup
No Reservations w/ Anthony Bourdain
Little People Big World

Eight Favorite Restaurants

Chez Betty
Cafe Trang
The Melting Pot
Tuscany
Pasta Jay's
Rumbi
Blue Bayou
Gual Bertos

Eight things I did yesterday

Ate breakfast outside looking at the red rocks of Moab
Packed up our trailer
Spent four hours driving home from Moab
Watched "Uncle Buck" in the car with the kids
Opened several Vanilla Cokes for Jeff
Ate a frozen burrito while feeling sorry for myself for having to leave Moab
Watched t.v. while feeling sorry for myself for having to leave Moab
Finally snapped out of it and went to bed

Eight things I love about fall

I love that it's not winter yet
All the fresh harvest foods
The turning leaves
The smell of smoke in chimneys (yes, even in the city we still have it)
Weather that's cool enough to be out in during mid-day
Halloween
Getting back into a routine after summer break
Celebrating Jeff and Kaylee's birthdays

Eight things I'm looking forward to

Our next family vacation
Getting into better shape
My next lesson learned from one of my kids
Going to "The Secret Life of Bees" with Kaylee
Costume party with friends this Saturday
Jeff's birthday on the 27th (the old boy is turning 40!)
A big Mathewson Christmas party this year (hint, hint)
A better ecomonic outlook

Eight things on my wish list

A healthy family
More simplicity
More love, forgiveness, and acceptance (globally speaking)
A good singing voice (sorry kids, for now you're stuck with what you hear)
A happy ending for Clark and Tif and baby Emily (or Sadie, whatever they decide)
I wish for my kids to follow their dreams
I'd like to conquer more of my personal obstacles, and...
I'm wishing for some REAL solutions to the real issues

Eight people I tag

Brit
Kaylee
Tanner
Mindi
Jeff
Scott
Kristi
Robyn

0 comments: