Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BASKIN 31 ROBBINS


There's a chill in the air, the leaves are falling from the trees, I'm back to sleeping on a heating pad, and what do you think I'm craving? Ice cream. I'm picky about my ice creams though. Not just any kind will do and since I'm presently boycotting Haagen Dazs after they cancelled my favorite flavor of all time, Mayan Chocolate, Baskin Robbins has my business. Kaylee calls it Baskin 31 Robbins and I have to chuckle a little each time she says it that way :) My favorite flavor of the 31 they claim to offer is Peanut Butter 'n Chocolate. Jeff doesn't really like ice cream, I'm still not sure how I feel about that. It's almost like when two people get together from two opposing religious backgrounds... how do you make things work? He'll have a shake now and then, maybe just to appease me, but it's not the same. In fact, we normally can't agree on desserts in general. Oh we can discuss politics and religion without things getting weird, but don't even get us started on Skittles vs. M n Ms!

3 comments:

Hola I'm Jeff said...

Peanut Butter Cups

Kristi said...

all I have to say is mmm mmmm good

LP, Staci & Cooper Swainston said...

I feel your pain!
Lp:"I feel like a steak"
Staci:"I feel like Asphalt pie from Winger's"
How do you make that work?! :)