Wednesday, July 9, 2008

PHOTO TAG

It's been a while since I've been tagged. I played fair and took my pics without cleaning, or altering things... bear in mind though, that all I'm doing all day long is painting, packing, working in the yard, and getting ready for carpet... so go easy on me with the messes!

DREAM VACATION

Someday I want to tour the Mediterreanean Coast!

SELF PORTRAIT

Just woke up, no shower, no make-up.

WHAT ARE YOUR KIDS DOING RIGHT NOW



Can you see Brit behind his laptop?

CLOSET

Yep, that's it... this made me realize Jeff has twice as many clothes as I do!

FAVORITE ROOM

The guest bedroom is my favorite room right now because it's the only clean room in the house.

FAVORITE SHOES

I'm sure that bejeweled flip-flops are painfully out of style, but I love these old friends!

LAUNDRY ROOM

I did cheat a little by throwing something over my bra :)

BATHROOM


KITCHEN SINK

Ack! Disgusting!!!

FRIDGE

Too crowded.


Now I get to tag a few...

Ali
Angie
Amy
Kristi
Jeff
Kaylee

HAVE FUN!

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

Wish I looked that good for no shower no makeup! Thanks for doing the tag! I'll go on that tour with you one day:)

Nathan W said...

Is that a cold meat poop in the Tuperware container in the door?


Nope, on second glance I can see it's a huge bottle of cheap hungarian Vodka!

Kim Bringhurst said...

Meat poop is NEVER good cold! But for your information, the stuff in the tupperware is vegetarian, brown rice pasta and black bean soup... and when warmed up, is pretty similar to hot, meat poop.

Ali said...

Hi Kim,
I just read your tag today. I love to see the little glimpses into peoples everyday lifes. Although I don't really like showing people my craziness! I will play though. But it will have to come at a later date. Mike headed to Alaska today and took our camera. I am following him in a few days. We will be back next Wednesday so I will do it then. Hopefully I will have time to clean before I leave, but if I don't I promise to play fair!