Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MASTER BATH BEFORE AND DURING


I took some pics of the master bathroom project and couldn't wait till it was all the way done to post something. I decided to go with a marble floor just because I've always wanted one, and I am not disappointed! Jeff did a fabulous job of putting the floor in. Laying any kind of tile is hard physical work and it took it's toll on Jeff over the weekend, but it looks amazing! I don't know if I'm in love with the color I chose for the walls, but I love the marble, the new toilet, and the counter/sink we put in. We still need to grout the floor, remove the old shower doors, put in the rest of the trim, and the mirror. Then I can decorate it! But here's to progress anyway.

Look at those perfectly straight lines!

1 comments:

Jenifer said...

Awesome! Love the new look! the tile is gorgeous! Jeff did a great job.