Saturday, May 17, 2008

BRING IT ON!

I asked for it, and now it's here... THE HEAT! Yes, I'm talking about the weather. I know for some of you who read my blog, 88 degrees will seem like jacket weather, but for me it's blazing hot. Tomorrow's high will be even warmer at 89! It's been nice to walk outside in flip-flops and no jacket. It's strange to live in a place where just days before it was snowing, (well sleeting) and today we are running the air conditioner. Of course I know to enjoy it while I can. Next week we will be back down to a high of 54.

Nothing is free however, and with the warmer weather comes the added responsibility, so we spent a good part of the day fixing the swampy (Jeff does most of the work on the swamp cooler), cleaning up the yard, fixing broken sprinklers, and all the other little chores that come calling on weekends. That reminds me... if anyone is running low on cats, dogs, horses, goats or chickens, call us first! We've got animals to spare. Another side effect of spring I guess.

0 comments: